There are a variety of reasons why you may need to see a foot and ankle surgeon. The musculoskeletal system of the feet, ankles, and lower legs involve many different parts that have to work together in unison to create smooth and pain-free movement. If any of these parts are not functioning properly, the whole system can suffer!
Luckily, we are highly skilled in treating a variety of conditions and issues. Whether you have slight discomfort or severe pain, we can provide you with care that allows you to live the lifestyle you want!
These are just some of the conditions, treatments, and services you will find at our foot and ankle surgery office. Just ask us if you have any questions!
- Total ankle replacement
- Hindfoot and ankle fusion
- Minimally invasive bunion and hammertoe surgery
- Achilles tendon repair
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Ankle fractures / broken ankle repair
- Ankle ligament repair
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle Sprains
- Ankle Arthritis
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Big toe joint arthritis (hallux limitus / hallux rigidus)
- Tendon repair
- Custom and off the shelf orthotics
- Stem cell injections
- Amniotic fluid injections
- Charcot reconstruction
- Ball of the foot pain
- Ingrown toenails
Instructions For Procedures and Surgery
- Nail Avulsion Instructions
- Matrixectomy Instructions
- Skin Biopsy Instructions
- Perioperative Instructions
- Post-Injection Instructions
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today.